What’s the Matter with QuickBooks Error 15101 & How to Fix it?
QuickBooks error 15101 is one of the most common the QuickBooks 15xxx series errors, which usually arises when a user tries to download the updates of the payroll tax table or QuickBooks Desktop. Updating the QuickBooks Desktop is critical for users as it improves the overall efficiency of the application and brings more advanced features. Therefore, resolving any kinds of QuickBooks update errors as soon as possible is important. Through this post, we are going to talk about why users get of the QuickBooks error code 15101 and how to resolve it with safety.
In case you want to get over QuickBooks error 15101 instantly, please speak to our QuickBooks professionals at 1-855-856-0042.
What can be the reasons behind QuickBooks error code 15101?
QuickBooks error code 15101 usually gets triggered when there are some issues with the previously installed updates of QuickBooks Desktop. Albeit, there can be various other reasons behind the occurrence of it, such as:
- Corrupted program files of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
What are the troubleshooting solutions to eliminate QuickBooks error 15101?
Solution 1) Run the Quick Fix my Program tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub application
- Close down all the windows of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub of the most current version, which is 126.96.36.199.
- Make sure to save the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) on the Windows Desktop so that you can access it in times of need.
- Open the file named of the QuickBooksToolHub.exe and walk through the on-screen instructions.
- Finish installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to the Program Problems tab.
- After that, click on the Quick Fix my Program option.
- Once the tool is done repairing the QuickBooks program files, open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Try to download the updates of the payroll tax table or QuickBooks Desktop and see whether you get any errors this time.
Solution 2) Manually reset the updates of QuickBooks Desktop
- Run the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Navigate to the Help menu (located at the topmost bar).
- Select the Update the QuickBooks Desktop option from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Update Now tab and then pick the Reset Update checkbox.
- Click on the Get Updates option.
- When the downloading of QuickBooks updates is complete, close down the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open of the QuickBooks Desktop again and go to the Help menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Update the QuickBooks Desktop option.
- Navigate to the Overview tab and then click on the Update Now option.
It is our hope that you find this post worth reading, and now, you are able to update the payroll tax table or the QuickBooks Desktop. However, in case you fail to get over QuickBooks error 15101 even after implementing the troubleshooting solutions that we have discussed above, then QuickBooks Desktop might be failing to connect to the internet because of the faulty Internet Explorer security settings. Therefore we suggest you correct the Internet Explorer security settings. For additional troubleshooting assistance resolving QuickBooks error code 15101, please contact our QuickBooks professionals team at 1-855-856-0042.