The Union Public Service Commission released UPSC Syllabus on its official website. You can download the UPSC Syllabus PDF from their website on your mobile or PC to easily access the syllabus anytime. The UPSC Syllabus is divided into two sections- UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains syllabus. One of the important subjects of the UPSC Syllabus is Current affairs. Irrespective of the language in which you are appearing, you can learn about Current Affairs in Hindi and English. It is a vital subject in all three phases of the UPSC Exam. So, it should never be skipped.
Steps to Download UPSC Syllabus PDF
The Syllabus for Prelims and Mains is easily available on the UPSC official websites. The steps to download the UPSC Syllabus PDF from the official website of UPSC are as follows-
- Step 1– Go to the website- The official website for the Union Public Service Commission is upsc.gov.in. Open your browser, search for upsc.gov.in in the search bar, and click on search. The official website for UPSC will appear.
- Step 2– Search for Examination– You will see a header bar with examination as one option on the website. Go to “examination.”
- Step 3- Look for revised syllabus and scheme– On clicking “Examination,” a list of options will appear on the screen. Look for the revised syllabus and scheme at the button on the list. Click on it.
- Step 4- Click on download– The page with the latest syllabus will appear with a table link to the pdf. Click on the download button at the end of the table.
- Step 5– Congratulations, the UPSC Syllabus PDF gets downloaded on your devices. You can access the UPSC Syllabus PDF easily.
Steps to Download UPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi
Just like the UPSC Syllabus PDF in English, you can download the UPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi. Here is how to download the UPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi-
- Step 1– Go to the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2– At the extreme right, there will be an option for choosing Hindi as your language. Click on it. The website’s language will automatically change to Hindi.
- Step 3- Look at the header bar, and click on Examinations.
- Step 4– Again, a list of options will appear on the screen. Look for “संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम और योजनाएं” option.
- Step 5- It will lead to a page with UPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi. Now, click on the pdf link at the bottom of the table.
- Step 6- Congratulations, the UPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi is downloaded on your devices.
Though the UPSC Syllabus hasn’t changed in two years. It is similar to the previous year’s UPSC syllabus. However, if the above-mentioned steps seem confusing, you can refer to the leading websites like byjusexamprep to download the UPSC Syllabus PDF. You can find the separate UPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF and UPSC Mains Syllabus PDF on the website. Along with this, you will learn about all the details related to the UPSC Exams from the same.