To begin with, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution. In addition, it is flexible and allows customization to suit any business needs. Above all, it allows a business to take automation and customer engagement to a new level. It further ensures the growth of your company and allows you to Choose cloud or on-premises and tore and transmit data across your systems.
Features Of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an ideal tool for Financial Management that allows a business to streamline its financial operations. In addition, it helps in providing real-time visibility about the business performance and allows you to share your information safely and securely. It also allows payments to directly go into the customer’s account and marks invoices as paid. Above all, it enhances a business’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets. This tool also consists of rich Reporting and Analytics features that helps in centralizing the financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, and inventory. In addition, it results in making decisions faster with the help of MS Excel integration. Moreover, it lets you track your KPIs as you can conduct your analysis on general ledger data. Above all, with the help of its built-in Power BI integration, it is possible to monitor the business performance in real-time.
Some Other Characteristics
Apart from these, it further helps in creating purchase invoices and orders for recording purchase details, controlling the expenses, and automating tasks for vendors. It further consists of Sales & marketing features that allow a business to act quickly on sales-related inquiries. In addition, it helps in delivering engaging customer experiences, thus facilitating smart decisions and better business results. To further learn about its functionalities, one can visit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Helps In Sales & Marketing
- Provides Warehouse Management
- Ensures Resource & Project Management
- Helps In Service Management
Benefits Of Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps in getting insights into the flow of business and automates various workflows and processes. This tool further lets a business take control of financial data and allows it to accelerate its financial closing and reporting. Thus, letting a company monitor its financial decisions and supporting financial decisions. There are many Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Training Institute in Gurgaon and one can enroll in them to learn this software. Order Processing isn’t a hard task with the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It allows a business to closely monitor its sales and purchase processes with the help of automated workflows. In addition, it further assists in preventing any unnecessary and fraudulent purchases. Moreover, it allows you to get an overview of transactions and track customer status. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of implementing this technology in business.
Reasons To Use It
- Accelerates the sales processes- It provides a smooth transition from sales to service and also tracks the returns and repairs of customers.
- Helps in delivering exceptional customer service- It prioritized the leads and offer flexible pricing and discounting. In addition, it also improves cash management in an organization.
- Helps in delivering a project successfully- This allows a company to optimize resource levels and improve its project costing and accounting.
- Facilitates supply chain optimization- Helps in improving supplier engagement and allows you to get a holistic view of your inventory.
- Optimize warehouse management- It streamlines the receiving capacity and helps in connecting customers and operations.
- Provide optimal manufacturing outputs- It provides detailed bills of materials and allows production within supply and capacity constraints.