AVG is the best thing to use these days for protection and for safety purposes. It is because this is one software program out of so many that are there with all the latest technologies. But also sometimes these latest technologies and features do become a problem for the users. For example, this AVG service process is something that is still new to many people and not many people are familiar with it. Here, further in the guide, we will see all related to this process.
What is the AVG service process?
The AVG service process is actually a part of the AVG framework, but still, mostly it is seen that there are certain defects and problems in this which further hampers the workings of the AVG antivirus software program. So in many cases, the only option left for the users to consider is uninstalling this service process from the computer. So, now hereafter we will see how the users can remove this service process from the system and also other information related to the removal of it.
Removing AVG service process–
In order to do it please follow the steps given –
- Please click on the Windows start button
- It is usually there in the lower-left corner of the taskbar
- After this enter the word “uninstall”
- Once, it is done please click on “Add or remove programs”
- Then, in the list of display apps look for “AVG framework”
- Just after this click on the program and further click on “uninstall”
Once, the process is done, one can be sure that the AVG service process is removed from the computer, but still, if you have any doubt there is a way through which you can check it easily.
How to check the AVG service process for uninstalling?
The procedure for checking goes as follows–
- Please conduct a restart on the system
- After this, please start Windows explorer
- Then you should check the system for the presence of the folder
- Also, please check the registry
- See if there are any remains of the AVG service process
Checking for remains of guide for AVG service process-
- For checking it please, follow, the steps given below-
- Start with the “Regedit”
- After this, please look for “Hkey –Local Machine” there check for the AVG service process or you can look for the name of the producer.
- Only go to deleting entries from the Windows registry if you are a computer professional
What to do unable to uninstall AVG service process?
If such is the case, then the best thing for you to do would be to download the uninstaller, this automatically creates a backup also and you will not be losing anything. Doing this with the help of an uninstaller tool is the best thing for you to do. You will simply download the tool and also you will further run it very easily.
So, this is all the required information for the understanding of the AVG service process, reading and going through this guide is really going to be very helpful for the user.
Other than totally uninstalling the AVG service process from the system completely, you can also disable it for a while. Disabling it for a while and not uninstalling it completely would be a better option to consider. Also, the process for doing it would be not really tough it will be easy and smooth as compared to uninstalling.
In order to disable the AVG service process, please follow the steps given below–
- From the system, tray click the AVG icon given next to the clock
- After this, click the option “temporarily disable AVG protection”
- In the next step, you will need to choose the time frame for which you wish to disable the protection.
If you still need to know more, then in that case you should get in touch with the team of AVG experts, they are available for help and support all the time. There is no such issue related to the AVG antivirus software program that the team of technicians may fail to resolve. They are all very well trained and are active in the technical field for many years now. All the complications and advancements then become very easy for the user to understand.