New websites enter the world of the web every day. Fortunately, you have several options in terms of web hosting available right now. Each platform has something unique and advantageous to offer, such as uptime, speed, prices, and security.
AccuWeb Hosting Company provides Affordable, Scalable, and most secured VPS Hosting services with multiple additional features. It also provides great customer support and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Everything boils down to selecting the one that suits your particular brand, business requirements, and budget. Over the last few years, most businesses are opting for VPS hosting instead of shared web hosting strategies. If you wish to learn more about VPS, you should continue reading.
1. A short description
A VPS Hosting Services Company stores websites on its VPS or virtual private server. They keep the VPS divided into smaller virtual compartments and provide every user an exclusive CPU, RAM, operating system, and storage system. VPS is akin to an apartment building. When you purchase one, you’ll have the right to use an apartment. However, other people will reside in the same building.
2. The perks
The only advantage of shared server hosting is that it doesn’t cost too much. On the flip side, dedicated servers are pricier, but they also offer more than any shared server hosting provider can. You’ll find a few of these perks below.
- Ease of setting up
- More control over files, data, operating system, and software
- Resource-sharing and service cost
- Environment privacy
- Expenses in tandem with the features available on dedicated servers compared to shared ones
- Website security facilitation
- Multiple website hosting ability
- Adding extra services and specialized applications.
Things to consider
Now, there are a few things you must consider before you avail the services of a VPS Hosting Services Company.
- The location: You can save your website’s files virtually. However, the computer facilitating the same should have a physical location. You should stick to VPS service providers at a location where you receive the most amount of traffic.
- Managed vs. unmanaged: If you’re well-acquainted with modern technology, you shouldn’t have problems handling the applications, software, and services on your VPS. Tech-savvy business owners can afford to take the unmanaged route. However, if cluelessness shrouds you, or if you can’t dedicate enough time to do the extra work, you should acquire host-managed VPS. It’s costlier, but it’s worthwhile for those who can’t manage or monitor their websites.
- Proactive vs. reactive: Just because you’ve decided to use a plan that manages your VPS on your behalf doesn’t mean you’re out of the woods. Things will be a bit easier for you if you select a managed server. Then again, there are two variants of managed VPS servers. You may miss it entirely if you neglect the fine print. Most web hosting service providers usually offer reactive management. It reacts only to issues when they arrive instead of incorporating preventive measures. On the other hand, proactive management works just like shared hosting accounts. You’ll get access to the cPanel only. Your provider will be in charge of configuring your OS and managing your updates.
Once your website outgrows shared spaces, you won’t have any other option but upgrade to a host that provides you more bandwidth without deviating from your determined budget. You may notice that selecting a VPS hosting is an excellent option instead of shifting straight to dedicated hosts.
VPS is the bridge that connects the two sides in terms of security, affordability, control, and privacy. Just make sure that you review as many options as you can to ascertain whether they fit your needs and priorities.